Experienced Florida Bankruptcy Law Firm Helps Clients Assert Their Rights
Accomplished Winter Garden attorney also handles personal injury claims and workplace injuries
At some point, many people come up against a situation that calls for legal action. Determining the next steps and deciding which attorney to trust is central to protecting your rights and giving your case the best chance at success. At Cressman Law Firm, P.A., I understand the value of that trust and work to keep my clients fully informed and comfortable with the decisions being made. I have represented clients throughout Florida for 25 years in bankruptcy petitions, personal injury claims and workers’ compensation issues, focusing on developing strong relationships with my clients and keeping the lines of communication open. Whether you are facing overwhelming debt, financial stress due to being hurt in an auto accident or the denial of workers’ compensation benefits, I will fight to get you the best possible outcome.
Knowledgeable lawyer provides dedicated representation to clients
In your time of need, you deserve an attorney who understands your situation and how best to use the law to support your case. Clients put their faith in me because I provide:
- A hands-on approach — You will likely have questions and concerns as your case progresses, and I will diligently work to keep you abreast of any developments, as well as give your case the attention it needs to be successful.
- Extensive experience with applicable laws — The legal system is complex, and areas such as bankruptcy are even more so. I have decades of experience working in the law and understand the details and nuances that can greatly affect the outcome of your case.
- Thorough and creative strategies — Executing an effective plan to address your legal difficulties often requires an in-depth analysis, and my years of experience have given me the perspective to craft strategies that give your case the best chance of success.
I know the law and how to use it to help your case. I am here to provide the guidance you need to make the best decision for your situation.
Committed counselor assists Florida residents and companies in difficult legal matters
I represent individuals and businesses in the following legal areas:
- Bankruptcy — Individuals and companies can find themselves in dire financial straits with no apparent way out. Bankruptcy may provide the relief you need to start over. Whether you need to file Chapter 7 to eliminate credit card debt, to work out a repayment plan under Chapter 13 or to explore business bankruptcy under Chapter 11 to restructure operations, I can help you create a strategy that is right for you.
- Personal injury — If you were injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. Accidents can be devastating, which is why I help clients file personal injury claims in order to seek recovery for any harm suffered in an auto accident, trucking accident or other incident. I also help the family members of those who have lost someone to such an accident pursue damages for their loss through a wrongful death claims.
- Workers’ compensation — If you were injured in a workplace accident, you are eligible to apply for workers’ compensation benefits to cover medical bills and lost time at work. These claims can be tricky, and I will provide the strong advocacy you need to get the benefits you deserve.
Representing clients since 1995, I know the potential obstacles you may encounter and will work to identify and overcome them as effectively as possible.
Contact an experienced Florida attorney for a free consultation
Cressman Law Firm, P.A. represents clients throughout Florida in bankruptcy, personal injury and workers’ compensation matters. Please call my Winter Garden office 407-217-1985 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation.