Just so you know, this site is dedicated to educating my firm’s potential clients about bankruptcy. If you need help with personal injury, you can seek the answers to your questions here – www.CressmanLaw.com
Thank you for considering my law office for your bankruptcy legal needs. When you hire my law firm, you will meet with me, not a paralegal nor case manager. I will personally meet with you and explain your legal rights and the consequences of filing bankruptcy, whether bankruptcy is an option for you, or if there may be other alternatives to filing bankruptcy in Florida. I will always be responsive and attentive to your calls and questions; and you will be given my direct dial telephone line if you need to reach me afterhours or on the weekends.
By way of background, neither my mother, nor my father are doctors or lawyers. In fact, I am the first lawyer in my family, both close and extended. My father worked in a machine shop as a General Manager and my mother worked in the public-school system as an Administrative Assistant. Both my parents worked hard and provided a good home, much like you are doing for your family. I come from a hard-working middle-class family and I know what it means to struggle to pay bills and make a paycheck last just a little longer.
When we meet there is no judgment about finances. It is a simple question and answer session. The only judgments are the ones I will use my best efforts to wipe out using the bankruptcy laws. Please sallow me to utilize the knowledge I have learned in bankruptcy from my over 25 years of practice and apply it to your specific situation. Together we will decide whether Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy is an option for you. I have had extensive experience in bankruptcy having successfully filed and handled thousands of bankruptcies.
I earned my law degree in 1994 and passed both the Florida Bar Exam and Tennessee Bar Exam, on my first attempt, taking both Bar Exams at the same time. During law school, I worked full-time in a law firm, as a law clerk, handling bankruptcy, real estate transactions and personal injury cases. I also had student loans as I was not a trust fund baby and had to work my way through school and rely on my income and student loans to help make ends meet. Many of the issues facing my bankruptcy clients, are issues I have personally faced throughout my life. Armed with the experience of 25+ years of experiencing in practicing law; along with my knowledge of the bankruptcy laws and how to apply to help my clients, I am here to help my clients Start Over and get the Fresh Start the US Supreme Courts says we all deserve.
Move forward with your life today. I am here to help relieve the stresses they are dealing with day-to-day. I have helped thousands of people just like you obtain relief from harassing telephone calls, bill collectors, and have helped them save their homes from foreclosure, or cars from repossession. That is why I have dedicated the Cressman Law Firm to keeps its focus on helping the citizens of Central Florida, from Winter Garden to New Smyrna Beach whether they need help in the areas of Bankruptcy or Personal Injury.
Please allow me to sit with you today and take as much time as necessary to help you understand the bankruptcy laws and how they may help you. Call the office today, at 407-877-7317, and schedule YOUR FREE consultation today, at one of our offices in Winter Garden or New Smyrna Beach, or contact me (Mark) with my online form.
- The National Advocates — Top 100 Lawyers, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- National Trial Lawyers Association – Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyer, 2018, and 2019; and
- SuperLawyers, 2019
Publications & Speaking Engagements
• Southern Second Law Reporter Solomon v. Shands Teaching Hospital, 2005
• Community Law Program: Automobile Accidents & Insurance Coverages — Speaker, 2015
• Community Outreach: Automobile Accidents & Your Insurance Coverage — Speaker, 2014
• Complex Uninsured//Underinsured Motorist Issues – Speaker, 2017
Associations & Memberships
• Orange County Bar Association — Member, 2016 – Present
• Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association — Member, 2016 – Present
• American Association for Justice— Member, 2004 – Present
• Florida Justice Association — Member, 2004 – Present
• Florida State Bar Association — Member, 1995 – Present
• National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- 1995, Florida
- 1995, Tennessee (inactive)
- 1997, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- 2000, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- 2004, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
Law School Attended
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, Class of 1994, J.D.
- University of Florida, Class of 1988, B.A., Public Administration
- U.S. Army, 1980-1983